Thursday, March 15, 2012

Some letters

In response to my older post Email. Sms. and. the. Novelty. Handwritten. Letter...

These are some of the letters that ive collected throughout 2001-2008
Yunaku3 the untouchable child lol!!!

MTG theme card!! used to have a "Glacial wall" 0/7 blue creature attach to it. But ive already use it in my MTG deck. lost contact with this guy[from mohd noor]
I dont even know who is that girl!!! D:
given by my classmate  dzul redza
Among the last letter that i ever receive. This letter is from my ex-class vice president.
I lost contact with her [from fadzliana]
this one is from my roomate. Fatien!! she's now in Indonesia doin her medic. :(
I LOL'ed when i first read this letter. hahahaa! it is super rare for someone to send a birthday card in jawi!!
[from shidi ex5al-maari]
From my Ragnarok online 2003 friend Mc_leo.
we lost contact 

hahahahhahaha this one is another letter from my ragnarok friend! LOL
despite 2003 was an era of Friendster, we still contact each other via letter before lost contact





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...