Monday, March 12, 2012

Life Summary

Been missing again for 2 weeks.
Life getting tough.
So this is a summary of what ive done.

Dealing with alot of people.
Finally,completed my project!!
As a reward for myself, I installed a 32' Panasonic TV in my own room.
At least my mum wont argue with me over it.

Finally I can play it!

Accidentally, corrupted my ff13 save file. :(
So skip to ff13-2.
FULL OF AWESOMENESS!! Im dead serious!
Brought FF13-2 guide book and had read it through and through.




Finished reading The Dead just to know it was actually the second book in the series D:
Highly recommen reading these book!
Satisfaction guaranteed! 

Touchscreen bro

Found this ancient PDA in my old box.
I used it back in 2002.
It is the precursor to all smartphone and tablet of today!
Felt proud of owning it.


XD





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...