Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Work Work!

More work?


Oh God!!!!
Too much work!!!!

Wanna go berserk and scream "Work is da Poop!!!"


I wont be around for a couple of weeks.
No time to play games, blogging nor eat or sleep!!
.. the good news

  • i lost 4kg during  this period of strenuousness ! yay!

The bad News,

  • Im going to miss the Love is in the air seasonal event!!! nooooo
  • Havent even touched my borrowed PS3 from Eleena ! nooooo!
  • Still havent paid for the preorder ff13-2 lightning edition PS3! noooo!!
  • loosing alot of hair due to stress.. nooo!!!
  • my room is a mess... Nooo!!!
  • I think im hallucinating .. Nooo!!!!!

Too much work to be handle! D:

To make thing worse, Im starting my Master tomorrow . D:

Will be back on 25/2/2012. hopefully..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...