Thursday, February 2, 2012

My ultimate WoW quiting gesture: Figure Print

I love my Human Priest,Yunaku. Ive been playing this class for more then 3years now & I dont see any strong reason for me to quit this game yet.

I hate Blizzard for neglecting Priest role in game, they deserve a full makeover! Unlike other 2nd class hybrid healer class like holy paladin, Druid tree and restoration shaman, Priest are meant to be THE BEST HEALER CLASS in all area including battleground and Arena. Not limited to Raids and dungeons! Hope they will make a total makeover for Priest in the Mist of Pandaria expension. D:

But if I do quit wow, I will forever immortalized my sweet2 Yunaku in a jar ontop of my pc.

Behold! Yunaku Action figure Prototype!:

Seriously, this is real!

Figure Print, the only authorized wow dealer that can make your own one-of-a kind action figure based on your character in game armory!!
You can choose over 20 poses from battle roar to /sit.

The cost for the whole statue it cost USD$129.95 (RM415.84) which I can consider as cheap! Costume made bro! Even the mass production action figure cost more than that.
For the Bust statue, it cost USD $69.95(RM 223.84).

Credits to eliskaya & hisblog .Seems like he quit wow after getting this action figure :(



I am going to get one after I quit wowing!~ :D

2 comments:

Raimi Nuruddin said...

Fuiyo!

I'm drooling rainbows :D

YuNaKu3 said...

Cant wait for that time to come. XDD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...