Saturday, March 17, 2012

Scam: Fool's gold

Im going to tell about a guy name Pak Kadok
Brief story about himself: A married man who wanted to start a business but doesn't have a single clue about it. And to make thing worst, he is stubborn, stupid and ignorant. PLus lurus bendollll

A few days ago.
He called me and asked for my home address.
I was like.. What? don't you have a home back in Melaka? What are you going to do with my house?
So I handed the phone to my mum and let her do the talking.

Blackberry Bold 100, hottest phone on the market

At first, he said he brought a blackberry online from London and doesn't want his wife to know about it.
Then he twist the story and told that his boss is sending a it.
Finally, he admit that he was doing a business venture with OT Telecommunication and they wanted to send the Blackberry as a token of partnership.
Knowing that he was a fool  trap in a phishing scam scheme, my mum gave him my email instead.


seems legit :O
 WTF?!
I cant believe there are still people out there too dumb to be fooled by this stupid scam!
I called him back and scold him.
  1. OT Telecommunication doesnt exist! infact they even misspell their own name "Telecomunication"
  2. In business deal you
    1. DONT Flirt with your business partner (unless you're working in a hooker based work)
    2. At least reveal your name, position in the end of the email
    3. Don't Simply give out gift
    4. Build business bond over alot of emails & strengthen it via diplomatic visit
    5. Don't need to hide it from your wife. Especially if your wife is an excellent businesswomen.
  3. He have an very ekselent engrish gwammer.
  4. How can they contact him and do such a major international business deal when he owns a very small enterprise without even owning a company website! 
  5. Rule internet no29: all girls on the internet are men
He finally believed me ...
NOPE!
 Later that night, he texted me,
OMG!! he still fucking believe it!
Who the fuck would even give out $80000 British pound easily?
The only person I believe would do it is Prince of Nigeria!

He forwarded me his email
From business to scandal :O

OMG! WTF is wrong with his brain!!!
He already gave the phishing group his address ( i bet it was someone else's)
There is no such thing as sending 80000 cash via courier!
It's call smuggling!
Bank can handle transfer, and it is called wire transfer!
You also have Paypal, escrow or even the no1 money transfer preferred by scammer Western Union.
Sending laptop and Gold watch via some shady Sendai courier?
ARE YOU CRAZY!
If it true, those item would be stolen before it even reach Amsterdam!
Pictures? LuLZ
Im pretty sure you can send it over via email.

Such a shady website. pffftt

He say it's true! the website is true!! LEgit!
I pointed him out that
1) fake address

Fourth Avenue,
Westfield Industrial Estate
, <<<<<< is in Glasgow!! !
Midsom Norton,Radstock, Avon <<<<< This is a village!!! Situated far from any Ship port or even Airport!
D50F 4EX
United Kingdom


3) Sendai is one of the common name used in scamming!
3) European country WONT use an ASIAN name for company
4)The only reliable courier to send expensive items are UPS or FEDEX !
Once again.. i hope this would really make him realize..
 BUT FUCK NO!

He called me the next2 day (16/3/2010),
He sound freaking happy.
he said the item had arrived in KLIA
and the customs called him to pay the clearance money
 They wanted him to bank in RM3600 to a CIMB bank account. [please make facepalm here].

I told him the scam sequence:
1) a Meleis Customs will call. ( some stupid fucking Meleis bitch berkomplot with thick dick negros)
2) ask to bank in money clearance
3) banked in RM3600
4) Customs will call again saying it isnt enough
5) bank in again
6) repeat step 1 to 5 till you finally knock some sense into your brain.

He once again realized he was scammed.
I advise him to go to the police.
He was this close into capturing these culprit.
He even ask me, would he be rewarded by the cops. (... money minded adoiii)

Then he ask, what if it was true!!!! [please make an epic facepalm here]
WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He said it is a lot of cash there.
The custom call him several time and told him they are scared of detaining a lot of money.
Pak Kadok told me he would give me and my siblings RM10000 each. ...wow thanks
I said, if it was true, i would made him a website for his company for free.
but if he is scammed, I am going to tell everyone about this!

Later that after noon. He send me a text message
 Lizabeth Leigh Crowford
Cimb bank 14670003031524 scam

Lulz! I dont even see Customs there!
From what ive deal with before, the courier service, would call, email/fax customs details to us.
And they ask us to pay them via cheque. picked up upon delivery.



Even the name is fake!!!!!
BEnjamin franklin?!!!! President of USA?!


He even owns a phone number!!! 0166403342 016 6403342

Pak kadok tried to convince me and gave me the tracking number
...
NO i Wont help!
That was final.

Fuck this shit!




He emailed me full of scarscm.

I doubt he would giveup
80000 pound bro!

Today, i heard he ask money from other. =O

p/s: The only reason i keep on going through all this hassle is that i pity his wife. She is the main breadwinner of the family.

3 comments:

Raimi Nuruddin said...

:O

I'm not sure why I'm grinning.

=_=

Epic...

shogunn_general said...

money wont just come from the sky. most people dont want to believe that.

YuNaKu3 said...

oh wait! u forgot it's st patrick day!
there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...