Sunday, January 24, 2010

Words anyone?

i realized that my favorite word to say,changes as new things come into my life.

before this, every single sentences I've said must have the word TAIK in it.
for example:- Blah laaa taik!
- Taik gile ko ni.
- ko ni taik betol la..

then, the word taik seemed to be outdated and a new word came into my everyday sentences!~
Which is GAY~
this word will be referred to everyone and everything.
GAY is like the new POYO.
for example:- (Persons name) gay~ even though he/she is not gay..simply saying..
- gay gile ko ni.(same sentences as above,but the taik is changed into gay)

when i started working, the word Gay disappears.. (cox the word gay is very sensitive).
So.... Mr.Old friend,FUCKER came into my world..
so now, every single sentences i could finish must have the word fucker in it! hahahaha
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...