Thursday, December 10, 2009

divorced

married and divorced


I was married to 10 guys for the whole 2 years of my life.

And i divorced them, one by one since 18 Nov.
On 8th Dec, i finally divorced my last husband... Chemy..

well here's my story.
--my first husband, Tan Bie Em(pronounced B.M), was always a smooth talker..but he was too schematic. Everything must be so damn perfect! Gosh!!~ (divorced on 18 Nov.)
--then, my second husband, Eng Lish king (pronounced English king), was just like my 1st husband
(but he is not so crazy like the first 1)~~(divorced on 19 Nov.)
--3rd husband, Sej Ara gopal (pronounced Sejarah Gopal) is very hot headed and mean!
he likes to beat me up! (bencii nyeeee!!)~~(ask for divorce on 18Nov,officially divorced on 19Nov.)
--4th husband, Ahmad Erasti (pronounced Ahmad EST) i just cant comment anything on him.. He's too quiet.(devorced on 20Nov.)
--5th husband,Mr Mathi Matics (pronouned Mr mathematics) i know he loves me soo much! we have a strong bond with each other!~ awwwww (divorced on 23 Nov.)

~Skip~
.
..
....
........
............
.................
.......................
................
.........
...
..
.
~SKIP~
--9th husband, Epiz, we love each other soo much~ however, theres people who dont like it when we are together.. wuuuuuuuuuuu (divorced on 3 Dec.)
--and lastly, my true and longest lover, Chemy!!!~~i will not forget the nights that we have together~ muaxxXxXXXx (divorced on 8 Dec.)

huhu so thats the story of my 10 husbands that are devorced in 21 days





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...