Monday, April 30, 2012

Casting Scroll of Resurrection on Yunaku

a few month ago,
Ive was so close to permanently quit WOW.
WoW withdrawal is hard to endure.
It's like a druggie trying to stop taking drug.

Out of the blue,
One of my friend send me a scroll of Resurrection
You've given an option of either: 
1)Boost character  lvl1 to 80
2)If your old character is at the max lvl, you could transfer character to your friend's server and/or faction change

Ontop of that you'll get:
1) free catalysm digital download
2)7 day free play time
3) free mount!

and behold!
My Yunaku has reborn into a Female goblin D:


Ive even transferred to Frostmourn to join up with my pvp gangs.
Im deeply sorry for leaving my my buddies in Amanthul. :(
Im a PvP not a PvE player. 
One of the reason i quit in the first place is, i got bored.
No hardcore Pvp there.
Sorry for the sudden transfer .



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...