Sunday, February 21, 2010

Paramore




Beside placebo..
I kinda like paramore especially because of their deep lyrics meaning..
Take a look at a portion of "I Caught Myself" lyric


"Now when I caught myself
I had to stop myself
From saying something that
I should have never thought

Of you, of you
You're pushing and pulling me
Down to you
But I don't know what I want
No, I don't know what I want

You got it, You got it
Some kind of magic
Hypnotic, Hypnotic
You're leaving me breathless
I hate this, I hate this
You're not the one I believe in
When God is my witness

Of you, I knew
I know in my heart it's not you
I knew
But now I know what I want
I want
I want
Oh no, I should have never thought "

See how deep the lyric goes..
Very direct and meaningful.
how they jumble up the words are truly splendid.

somehow.. this song lyric reminds me of someone...=/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...